HOWELL’S IS PLEASED TO HOST GUEST
INSTRUCTOR ‘SUPER DAVE’ HARRINGTON!
SEPTEMBER 29th & 30th, 2018
If you are looking to go from being an okay shooter to being able to perform with accuracy and proficiency on demand this is the class for you. Come prepared for a wealth of information and enough shooting time to hone your skill sets. This is an intensive course for the dedicated student of the gun taught by a world class instructor.
Dave Harrington (a.k.a. “Super” Dave) is a two time retired senior weapons instructor from the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. 23 years of military experience, the last 16 of which he spent in the Army’s Special Forces. He qualified as an expert infantryman, conventional and HALO (high altitude, low open) paratrooper, Ranger, and finally combat weapons craft instructor at the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center at Fort Bragg, N.C. Some of the nation’s most elite counter terrorist fighters trained under Harrington there.
“Why take this class? You should always strive to be better than the opposition.” – Super Dave
Kit & Equipment; Quality Eye &Ear protection. Functional Clothing (wear long pants to prevent burning your legs with a hot pistol). Good holster & Mag holders (minimum 3 on your off side, 1 on your strong side worn directly in front of the holster). A Quality pistol, 5 magazines and the requisite support equipment for your pistol. Personal Med kit for minor injuries. Note: Have note taking material!
- Class will begin at 7am on TD1 (TD1 includes Low Light evening session) and runs until approximately 8pm or until Dave releases class.
- Class will begin at 7am on TD2 and runs until Dave releases class at approximately 6pm.
- If you are traveling from afar and would like recommendations on local lodging and amenities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to pre-order your ammo so that it is on-site for class?
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- NOTE: As this is a hosted class no discounts of any kind apply.
- Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable for this event.