- This event has passed.
CONCEALMENT TACTICS WITH STEVE FISHER
December 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Howell’s Gun Shop welcomes Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for this 8 hour class which focuses on handgun tactics from concealment. This class is introduces students to the skills and techniques to effectively fight from concealment. We will discuss the mindset and survival skills necessary to evade and avoid an attack while being prepared for the fight of your life. Skills and techniques covered include: threat assessment and decision making, rapid and effective engagement, engaging multiple targets and movement. We place strong emphasis on situational awareness and critical decision while being accountable for every bullet that leaves our gun. Take your concealed carry skills to the next level and join us for this fun and challenging class!
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: 200 rounds
COURSE FEE: $200
Refund Policy: Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
*Range Fee $35/Day payable to range at check in.