Handgun Shooting on the Move with Steve Fisher
December 9 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Howell’s Gun Shop is pleased to welcome Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for this one day intensive class focused on the actions of shooting while moving. Learn the essentials of shooting and moving, moving and shooting, in various directions utilizing angles to clear lanes of fire with the pistol. Additional emphasis will be given to indiviual as well as team exercise to build critical decision making, communication skills, and accuracy while on the move. This is not a beginners course and is not intended for the new shooter or those not yet proficient working from a holster.
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: 600 rounds
COURSE FEE: $200
*Range Fee $35/Day payable to range at check in.