- This event has passed.
Private Lesson with Steve Fisher
December 7 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Join professional shooter and instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for two hours of personalized training. Personalized instruction is open to all skill levels from the extreme novice to the experienced enthusiast for either pistol or carbine. Each lesson is tailor ﬁt to your personal interest, goals and abilities to provide the most focused (and fun) training experience possible. Wether you are looking begin your journey into ﬁrearms in a private setting or are wish to polish skills in anticipation of a class or shooting event, our Steve will work with you to attain your training goals. Open to the Public.
– Reliable modern handgun or riﬂe (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Optional: Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 rounds